Information We Collect
When you interact with our website, we collect two types of information:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): This includes information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly. For example, you may provide us with your name, email, and contact information.
- Non-Personal Information: This consists of data that does not directly identify you, such as browser types, device type, and usage data.
How We Use Your Information
Your data helps us to:
- Respond to your queries and requests.
- Improve our website and services.
- Send you updates and information regarding our Wildlife and Parks Initiative.
- Analyze usage and trends to better understand our visitors’ needs.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information if:
- We have your explicit consent.
- It is required by law or in response to legal processes.
- It is necessary to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or the public.
Protection of Your Information
We employ security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website.
Our site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these external sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites or services before providing any personal information.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover we have inadvertently collected such information, we will take steps to delete it immediately.
Email: [email protected] Address: Support the Wildlife and Parks Initiative, Mailbox 6622, Ann Arbor, MI 47208.
Funded by regulated funds.